Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jesus Christ I'm bad at this

But I do promise to TRY and improve.  I'm going to write some random thoughts I've had recently:

Why do I get upset if someone makes a comment about something I wrote and they get all offensivey?  I can't tell you how many times I had to retype what I wrote because the claws instantly came out and I wanted to snark all over their ass.

I think I have anger issues.

I think my memory is starting to go.  Along with my hormones.  According to the doctor, my hormones are normal.  Really?  Then why do I have this strong instinctive feeling to rip your head off and replace it with a barbie head.

I think I have anger issues.

I really love my rescue dog.  He's so great.  I love watching him walk in a U turn when he wags his tail really hard because he's happy I'm home.  My ex never did that.  That's a bonus with getting a dog over a boyfriend.

I think my dog helps my anger issues.

I wasn't talking about comments on this blog because I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who reads this site.

I really need to take the time to snaz this site up a bit.  It needs a little sump'n.

No comments: